Helikon-Tex’s best-selling Urban Tactical Pants® (UTP®) are coming soon in GreenZone®! According to Helikon-Tex, they will be in-stock and available in early November.
Designed for Law Enforcement and Security professionals, Urban Tactical Pants® feature an ergonomic fit and a low-profile pocket setup that keeps essential equipment items close to body’s center of gravity. This design and fit of the UTP® allows for the kinds of fluid and dynamic tactical movements required in an urban, semi-urban or built-up environment.
Adding the option of GreenZone® camouflage to the line-up extends the functionality and practicality of the UTP® as a ‘combat pant’ for greenside operations as well.
Full list of key features:
- Elastic waist with Velcro fastener for additional adjustment
- Key loops, D-ring or karabiner compatible
- Two front pockets with strengthened edges for gear clips
- Two wide back pockets with easy access. Adapted for dump mag use
- Two composed slim back pockets for folding knives, flashlights, pistol magazines. Seam-adjustable
- Two angled, internal waistband pockets for concealing mags, batons. Seam-adjustable.
- Two thigh cargo pockets zippered with YKK® reverse zipper intended to carry documents and small personal belongings
- Two Velcro flapped thigh pockets for Smartphone device or AR magazines
- Classic jeans ‘neck’ shape limits falling the trousers down
- The leg in the rear part is profiled – it is divided and connected with profiling pleat under the knee
- Reinforced knees with internal kneepad compartments
- Cuffs with cord channels
- YKK® zippered fly