Whiskey Two-Four low-cost / high-quality waterproof Anorak
High-quality, made-in-the-USA tactical gear doesn’t have to also mean high-cost. Whiskey Two Four now offers a made-in-the-USA Anorak made from waterproof GreenZone® 70D PU DWR ripstop nylon. What’s more, WTF’s Anorak weighs a mere 14.7oz / 416g, packs to the size of a softball and costs less than $100!
- Partial zippered front and outseams makes it easy to put on and take off – even while wearing gear and a helmet
- Vented armpits, vented backpanel, and vented front panels promote moisture management and airflow
- Adjustable, oversized hood covers helmets and ear protection with ease
- Flexible visor and cinch cords keeps the hood in place
- Extended, elastic cuffs and a shock cord waist seal out the weather
- WTF’s original silent, laser cut HANK™ zipper pulls minimize noise
Anyone who wants an over-garment that combines low-weight and pack-ability with outstanding camouflage performance and wet weather protection should definitely check this product out.
Available NOW at: www.wtfidea.com